Thursday, July 7, 2011

So Thursdays being one of my days off (I NEVER get two in a row) I most often hit all the local thrift stores.  Now thrifting in Hawaii is not like most.  In Montana I could find things from the 30's and the 40's every time out.  Now I'm lucky to find used clothes from 2009 in good condition.  Most good things mildew due to proximity to the ocean.  I was more than lucky to find....
<>
A framed poster of Ansel Adams late work...   Nice and clean... 

I will always remember my father as an avid photographer.  My father had MANY cameras, darkroom, and film.  One thing I will never forget, my father's collection of Ansel Adams books.  I read a number of them as a young girl (not realizing that I would LOVE photography) and found a simple interest.

Well now my home decor is rounded out by my framed poster by Ansel Adams.  I feel whole now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails