Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moments

I often find myself crying for no reason.  Not always those teary outbursts that men fear so much.  Most often they are just a couple small tears that fall behind my over sized sunglasses (so no one else sees).  I would like to think it is because I have to much emotion.  I have come to realise that I process disaster, love, commitment, and all major life moments different from others.  I find myself in this moment, a normal everyday moment, and feel nothing.  From the outside it seems normal or you look at it and think "Gee I'm glad that's not me" or "Wish that was me".  The one true thing is...  It is easier to be on the out side then feel all the emotion from the inside.  Then after  the "moment" has passed and I find myself alone I cry..  Or, on my way to work and see a double amputee running and training for a marathon and CRY!  I often wish I could reel in these crying situations and be un-flappable, but why? 

Moments from Everynone on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails